Daily reduction of awareness for 16 months?

[wh...]

Is this Symptom possible Just from being ob benzos???

I percieve & process only 1/2000 of everything I look at... and am in Tolerance. Is this something that is even possible? I am talking straight and not Abstract. Even my Dreams are much reduced in amount I percieve.

If I close my Eyes I feel Like I am Not there Like nothing is around me, Like I'm in a Coma. This Thing went all in stages and I've never Seen this mentioned by anybody.

I have difficulty cooking or talking or put "x" Like If Somebody talks I don't Hear words or can't percieve that I have clothes on or how the weather feels or how hot or could the water is, I so feel it But to a very very small degree. I can't communicate clearly because every week I have a personality that hast less Access to Things because there is too little space to grab and build sentences in the Spot...

In retrospective I was already feeling like that and with high intensity during my use/tolerance.

1 year into withdrawal and it's all burned into flames with the difference I'm more/really aware of it.

How is your short and long-term term like?

In retrospective I was already feeling like that and with high intensity during my use/tolerance.

1 year into withdrawal and it's all burned into flames with the difference I'm more/really aware of it.

You sound so miserable, I wish I could help.  I'm not sure what your question means.

You sound so miserable, I wish I could help.  I'm not sure what your question means.

The word memory slipped by.

Was wondering about the short and long-term memory.

I'm doing a lot of soul searching all the way back to the roots.

What I can remember is already very bad, but I don't seem to recollect almost nothing about my life.

The whole cognitive part is shredded. I keep missing words, can do more than few words sentences, focus and concentration is zero.

Add to that the whole social isolation for almost all my life and the way I couldn't connect or burned ALL relationships...

I'm looking into Jordan Peterson work to see if there is a way out.

Meanwhile I keep bed ridden auto-seclusing myself back at home with my (+70) father that has and does more for me.

Truly sorry for the thread hijack..

I have thos when get lower. It is returning.

I know others have had it.

Benzo Warrior on Youtube talks about being able to feel the wi d and sun on her skin again when she got to about 3 years off.

I am re-tapering but when got off and low last time could not tell temperature of water, feel objects in hands properly, head feels empty like I don’t exist etc.

It is getting worse again as taper down.

Please Just this sentence in quotes:

"Anybody Had daily reductions of awareness for over a year that affect all senses and basically daily reduction in brain function, specifically amount of mental space in size of what you can process, Like less megabytes daily...INSIDE and Outside you."

Or secondary/tertiary daily worsening of DR (,without) dp mich without even Tapering...

I'm trying to find Out for years wheter this is causes by my severe adverse reaction & CT for a week of quetiapine & remeron in octobre 2017 or wheter this could possibly be benzo related as I have not found anybody EVER Talk about this anywhere....

I have NOT began a taper yet coz I don't know what's what...

Thanks.

Please Just this sentence in quotes:

"Anybody Had daily reductions of awareness for over a year that affect all senses and basically daily reduction in brain function, specifically amount of mental space in size of what you can process, Like less megabytes daily...INSIDE and Outside you."

Or secondary/tertiary daily worsening of DR (,without) dp mich without even Tapering...

I'm trying to find Out for years wheter this is causes by my severe adverse reaction & CT for a week of quetiapine & remeron in octobre 2017 or wheter this could possibly be benzo related as I have not found anybody EVER Talk about this anywhere....

I have NOT began a taper yet coz I don't know what's what...

Thanks.

If you are still taking meds, no one can actually tell if this is a side effect of the meds, sadly. I was polydrugged and with each med, I felt more strange and not me. Looking back, I cannot believe they put people on these meds, cause they are simply driving people crazy. Just my 2 cents. I am sorry if that wasn't helpful. I hope it gets better soon and you can began to taper.

• 1 month later...

Whatthelol

This sounds like such a struggle.  On BB, not everyone reads all the posts, so people may have experienced something like this. 

It sounds like derealizations and depersonalization.    Which is a very bizarre experience.  Once, years ago, I didn’t take my clonazepam at night and fell asleep.  The next day I got on the bus to go to work.  I had to turn around and go home.  All the people and things looked one dimensional like flat paper.  I felt very disconnected and empty and incapable of communication. 

I know now that it was an immediate cold turkey withdrawal symptom.

By the way, several years later, I tapered that benzo very successfully with no issues like that again. 

Your signature description of your medication is a bit confusing.  It looks like you have switched meds, switched doses and cold turkey a few times in the past couple of years.  Is that right? 

It’s not possible for anyone to say why exactly, but it’s benzo related.  You’re not alone in this experience I’m sure.  Perhaps you’re in tolerance withdrawal which feels like withdrawal.  The only way to heal is to slowly taper.  5% each few weeks is likely enough to get you going.  No sudden stops or big changes, right. 

Please keep sharing how you’re doing.