Feel better after 7 ang a half months

[Ha...]

Hi i think i made the turn for the better. Yesterday i  forced myself to mow the grass wash the car the symptoms are starting to let up.My thinking is clearer  tinnitus is not as loud  iam just feeling better.this is by far the worst thing that has happened in my 57 years on this earth. :thumbsup  jumped 7 and ahalf months ago CT 13 years 6mlg a day xanax               

So glad you are noticing some symtoms lifting.

You're right this is the hardest thing anyone ever does.

Wishing you even more healing as you go forward. 

Great news that things are feeling better for you. and you were able to mow the grass and wash the car

I have really severe tinnitus, a lot of numbness and electric type tingling , but the big one is the sheer terror each day from early morning till evening, 

Your Post gives me some hope as at three months off, My symptoms are if anything, increasing as  yet.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done in all my 74 years .

It always helps to know that things can and do improve

Jen

your posts inspire me. i am tough and nothing has challenged me like this. i have a Harley and haven’t been on it in over a year. my life came to a screeching halt. we just keep on keeping on.

Hi i think i made the turn for the better. Yesterday i  forced myself to mow the grass wash the car the symptoms are starting to let up.My thinking is clearer  tinnitus is not as loud  iam just feeling better.this is by far the worst thing that has happened in my 57 years on this earth. :thumbsup  jumped 7 and ahalf months ago CT 13 years 6mlg a day xanax             

Thank you for sharing.

How are you doing now days?