17 months of freedom!

[ba...]

Dear friends, it's been seventeen months since the last benzodiazepine pill! Finally, I can say with confidence that the recovery has become very noticeable and pleasant!!! I'm enjoying spring for the first time in twenty years! There is no panic, sleep is completely normal, and health is returning to normal. The mood is good! There are waves, but they are shorter and shorter. Father bless you all! Hold on! Hug. I congratulate all our wonderful women on this holiday and wish them a quick and complete recovery!!! :smitten:

Wonderful update!

Congratulations!

Thanks for giving hope to us still on the road!

What were the main sx you had? How was your functionality during acute?

So great to hear!!! I am a bit behind you at 14 months off. I hope to also see improvements in the coming months. Happy healing to you! :)

Thats awesome! I look forward to your monthly updates. Im one month behind you and Im trending in the right direction. Cant wait to hear how much youve improved next month!

Bazil

Congratulations on healing!  That takes strength!  So happy for you.  And we need these positive reports from those who have gone before us.  I’m getting ready to be done with it.  Mentally, I am there.  Physically, just a couple of months at most until I see that last dose.  I’m taking it slow, but progress is steady and I feel better every step of the way. 

• 2 weeks later...