Author Topic: 28 months off today ! Well, feeling "amazing"  (Read 1229 times)

[Buddie]

28 months off today ! Well, feeling "amazing"
« on: March 05, 2020, 05:42:00 pm »
Well, I really was doing good at my 6-10 months off. At 10 months off to now 28 months off is complete hell. Even I cant describe you folks what a hell was the second year. I barely survive for real. So much suffering that I never imagine. Now hitting 28 months off what I have, well the same bucket of symptoms. Not working, not driving and probably 5-6 hours in bed at the day, well depends how bad will be the day. Also I am super amaze that for all this month's to now I don't take anything no any medications no alcohol just nothing and still cant believe that I am here writing in this forum. 6-18 months off yep right !
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 28 months off today ! Well, feeling "amazing"
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 07:20:06 pm »
You have not gotten better at all that hard to believe buts any thing possible?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 09:13:29 pm »
I felt miserable at 28 months off too. Iím now 32 months off and feeling better than before, symptoms are lessening, but who knows if I will fall into another wave. I just never know how Iíll feel. At least I have a touch more energy now

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 09:18:57 pm »
I'm skeptical right now. Can I recover or will I suffer for the rest of my life!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 09:43:15 pm »
For real I am feeling like shit. First ten months was piece of cake. The second year to now is hell, living hell. Well I believe the everything have start and end never mind healed or dead. So probably Healed but I am telling you that the Ashton Manual is totally outdated, being three years in those forums and groups no one is healed at 6-18 months frame, just no one. I saw people Healed 2'5 3+ years. The success stories everything is super outdated. 
To the newbies here just telling you to prepared for a very very long battle ! I was so good to month 10 thinking that to the 18 months off everything will be forgotten.

[...] its real unfortunately, same bad mornings same symptoms nothing get better just rotating.

[...] I remembering you so well we are veterans here hope so our time to come soon. I know how much you suffer to come so far away.

[...] Hope so all of us to recover, just what I am saying here be prepared for a very very long battle in time.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 09:58:18 pm »
Iím pretty sure I will join u  , a yr off and no symptoms are better, more new symptoms,getting worse daily

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 03:46:12 am »
Lexant, I'm so sorry you are still suffering at 28 months off, do you mind me asking you are you feeling any improvements at all, even slight little ones that you can tell if you look back 6 months or is it all still just as bad as when it started in month 10?

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 05:12:06 am »
For real I am feeling like shit. First ten months was piece of cake. The second year to now is hell, living hell. Well I believe the everything have start and end never mind healed or dead. So probably Healed but I am telling you that the Ashton Manual is totally outdated, being three years in those forums and groups no one is healed at 6-18 months frame, just no one. I saw people Healed 2'5 3+ years. The success stories everything is super outdated. 
To the newbies here just telling you to prepared for a very very long battle ! I was so good to month 10 thinking that to the 18 months off everything will be forgotten.

[...], I'm truly sorry for your suffering. I'm about 6 months behind you, but in the same situation. Although some will heal faster, I agree with your statements about the time frames being unrealistic for many of us who are hard hit by this sh*t show.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 06:00:04 am »
Hi,

I found this paper very useful. Good luck and keep hanging in there. Like you say, everything has a start and an end. You got this...

https://www.jacobsladdercenter.com/doc/research/other/How-to-Increase-GABA-and-Balance-Glutamate.pdf

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 02:55:28 pm »
Hi,

I found this paper very useful. Good luck and keep hanging in there. Like you say, everything has a start and an end. You got this...

https://www.jacobsladdercenter.com/doc/research/other/How-to-Increase-GABA-and-Balance-Glutamate.pdf
Yeah, thats good I read it. Unfortunately after 28 horror months off the shit show still continue waiting the end but its not happen. I am so much tired of all this so much tired. Last hope 36 months off after that idk no plan.