just realized its been 3 months no K

[Bw...]

I'm doing pretty well from a mental stand point. I have had some tough times with anxiety/depression but that is mostly because of the physical symptoms. blurred vision, digestive problems, pain all over, fatigued easily with exertion, pins and needles, orthostatic hypertension. The pain and stomach problems are the ones that mess with me mentally, the others I could live with.

my head is definitely clear, I haven't had any panic attacks or dr since acute phase. I'm doing a ton of therapy individual and group to help with the anxiety and I think that has been a big help.

I'm ashamed to admit I do remeron 7.5mg to sleep. I'm not sure that is a dose that is helping mentally as well but I'm sure the fact i'm getting sleep is. I'm pretty nervous about still being on a drug and if that is going to prevent me to healing but honestly I don't know what else to do. Whenever I try I don't sleep for 3 days and am so bad that I have to go back to the remeron. I guess it is what is, just hoping that I'm healing underneath the remeron. I'm hopefully this time next year I'll be writing a success story. best of luck to all

I jumped in March and I couldn't stop my thoughts from running wild, I then remembered I had some Trazodone I had kept. I started taking 100mg and it helped slow my thoughts down. It helped! I am down to 25mg and coming up on my one year mark. My plan is to taper off this but I would take this again given the horrors of benzo w/d....do what you need to get past the w/d....

Congratulations and remember you will wake up one day and see where its all getting better....

Ron

Nice work, 3 months off! Don't be ashamed of the remeron! In month 5 off, I had to go on 10 mg of amitriptyline for the neuro pain, couldn't walk or even feed myself. It has helped my nerve issues, allowed me to start walking and living again, and though it does NOT make me sleepy....it keeps the pain down so I CAN sleep. And it makes a HUGE difference! I feel the same way you do...hoping that I'm healing under the amitriptyline, lol.

When I taper off in the future I'm already at the lowest dose, so I will just micro dose off. Here's to a successful future!

Congrats on 3 months!!!👍🏻🎉I take Trazedone to help me sleep and forgot to take it last night.  I think I slept about 2 hours off and on if I was lucky to get that.  Now I know if I don't take it I will be plagued by insomnia like I was before I was put on it.  Like you, Ron, I will taper off it when I think I am ready.  Right now for sure my body told me last night it is NOT ready!