Some weird feelings during and after workout

[Vi...]

Hi there.

I started going back to the gym two months ago doing kardio. I run four times a week. When I run my  left arm gets really numb. Feels like it falls a sleep and it lasts like that for a while. Few years ago I took a MR scan of my neck because my left arm was weak and painful when lifting weights. The MR showed that I have a spinal cord compression so Im guessing thats the reason for this feeling, but maybe combined with my withdrawal because I didnt get that feeling in the arm when I was running before I stopped taking benzos. I visited my doctor today and he said that I dont have any other symptoms that would suggest that it has anything to do with my heart which was my first worry. Wonder if anyone else have experienced something like this?

Also, couple of weeks ago I started getting some other weird symptoms. My chest feels really heavy and yesterday I got this weird shaking inside my body. Feels like Im vibrating like a dildo inside of my body. It feels like it's related to my kardio exercise but Im not sure? Is my body telling me to calm down or should I just ignore it? As long as it's not dangerous I might just ignore it as running gives me a high and it's the only thing that get's me out of the house.

Cheers.

Hi Virre.

Glad you’re doing well otherwise at nearly a year off. My guess is that since your doc eliminated other causes, these sensations are most likely still related to recovery from benzo use. Would you like me to move this post to Post Withdrawal so others who’ve had these symptoms after tapering will read it and respond?

Challis

Sometimes after I lift weights I get this inner vibration feeling, like Im shaking on the inside. Its very annoying, makes me scared to lift. Training legs are the worst for getting that feeling. But lately I havent been feeling it so fingers crossed it stopped (been 8 months since I took my last valium).

Yeah, its very annoying. Im amazed to see how many symptoms benzo withdrawal actually produce. It's like a never ending story of new symptoms.