Tolerance withrawal from kindling and reinstating clonazepam

[Sw...]

Im asking how to do the crossover from clonazepam revotril to diazepam/valium..clonazepam dosage is 0.5mg 1/4 of 2mg clonazepam equal to 0.043g now im down to 0.039 and stuck with this and it is equivalent to 9mg of valium.. My question is how to crossover clonazepam to diazepam?

Its so hard to follow ashton manual cause the sample there is 1.5mg clonazepam equal to 30mg diazepam. Mine is 0.5mg clonazepam.. Pls. Can you help me?

How about phasing over in two weeks time, half one and half the next?  There really is no set time frame for doing this, it's all about paying attention to how it's affecting you. 

It takes awhile for the Valium to build up in your body, so some members will say they feel like they're feeling worse because the shorter acting benzo has left and the Valuim hasn't built up yet.  Other members say they can feel the Valium right away and the sedation is a little disconcerting at first but the body will adapt to the Valium and the major sedation will decline.

Be aware that there may be some initial depression caused by the Valium, this is common.