Can these drs help?

I know going the reg dr

Pharma route to problems

has made my life worse.

Had anyone had success

with naturopath drs. I

read on here a lot about

alternative supplements. Ty

Yeh I have been to 2-3 naturapathic docs in the past. They sell you a bunch of expensive supplements that in my experience dont do much. Oh sometimes they help, some. But I think they are mostly a huge waste of time and money. But that doesn’t mean accept everything from western medicine lock stock and barrel either.  Eat healthy, exercise, a life of moderation in everything I think is the best strategy. But that’s me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I wish I had've listened to my naturopath when she warned me about valium!  In my experience: naturopaths can help - but NOT during withdrawal.  during withdrawal the only thing I have found to help is Vitamin C transfusions - super expensive, but they are helping me.  I have personally found that letting my  CNS heal on its own, without ramming supplements and homeopathic remedies and herbal remedies down my throat - is the best way.  It's hard as my nature is to find something that will "fix" the symptoms. Naturopaths are great - but I think for me it's after the withdrawal symptoms have gone that I will utilise my naturopath again.

Naturopaths are good -but not when coming off benzos bc they don't are necessarily educated on it - I do think that they would be more open to understanding it though than regular western medicine. I was going o a naturopath. Everything she was trying with me would have helped a normal person - sadly I was in benzo tolerance withdrawal and didn't know it at the time - everything she gave me aggravated my symptoms more! I've done research since then and understand why those things didn't work.

But they are great if you need to check cortisol levels or hormones the right way...or test for dietary sensitivities. Just know that we are a unique client/patient while going through this WD.