7 months free Cold turkey. THIS WILL HELP YOU

[so...]

Helouuuu everybody. Im so proud to share with you that i am now at 7 months. Some of you guys know me and how hard i had it in the first 4-5 months, boy, i tought really im gona die every day every moment. But thank God it was only my freakin Benzo-Brain. Im so thankful to have all the support from so good people here. So where am i now? I feal NOT SO BAD. I feel better than last month. My Anxiety lessen a  bit and i see improvements with my other sxs like vision flatering and cognitive skills. I am a full time student and i lice my normal life again. It is not all easy to do but im pushing trough. Yesterday i was at the cinema and it was pretty cool. I had some moments where my brain tryed to freak me out but hey... thats just toughts. They cant harm me. I have some bad moments where i feel totaly bad but it comes and goes. I still have dp/dr sometimes more sometimes less but its lot better than last month. The only thing where i dont see improvements is tinnitus. But heard that tinnitus and vision issues takes much longer than other ssxs.  Anyway, i keep fighting and i wont let this shit beat me down. Im stronger. I can. I will. For all those struggling bad belive me.. IT GETS BETTER. i was one of the worst cases but. I tought about reinstating 1000000 times. I tought about killing my self 10000 times. I still have lot of mental sxs and its still very hard.. BUT IT GETS BETTER and thats a BIG  reason to fight. Give your self another month or 2 and compare your situation. You will notice it gets better BUT you must be willing to fight this son of a b.... i wish you guys all the best and please keep pushing trough.

P.s sorry for bad english, i never learned it in school. Only movies😅😅

Hi soldier1,

It's so great to see you, thanks for letting us know how you're doing!  I remember how bad off you were and I'm very thankful you're doing so much better, its so important for people like you to come back and let others know that it does indeed get better, so thank you again.

Soon the symptoms you're feeling now will fade as well, hopefully you'll come back and write a success story.  :smitten:

Pamster

• 2 weeks later...