43 months free from kpin.

[Ba...]

Hello to all my fellow warriors

Today marks 43 months free from the benzo poisoning my clueless doctor put me on. Although I’m not yet ready for a success story I have definitely come a long way towards recovery. Gone are most of the really bad symptoms such as the panic attacks and night terrors, monophobia, extream depression and bad anxiety. I’m still struggling with the head pressure and some apathy but my interest in hobbies and in life is definitely returning. I can tolerate most foods now as long as I don’t over do it with sugar and caffeine. It’s been a long journey but there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel. Even a year ago you couldn’t of convinced me that I was ever going to heal but now I know it’s just a matter of time to full recovery. Healing does and is happening so don’t let the benzo lies fool you. You will get better and time is the only thing that makes this go away. Hang in there my friends, it does get better.

• Like 1

Hi Badben, it's so good to see you're healing, it's been a long time coming, but your post will give hope to others who can't see the light, so thank you.

Thanks for posting.  Its good to hear that you notice your progress and are feeling better. Always good to hear that from a fellow Klonopin and now former user.

Wishing you more and more healing as you go forward. 

Thank you so much for the very needed hope!

So glad to hear you are living life again with most sx gone!  Gosh, such a long haul. You are a hero!

Did you have muscle pains contraction? If so how long did it take to resolve?

What was your food sensitivity like?

Thanks in advance for taking time and helping out!

4mom

Thank you so much Badben for posting this. I really appreciate  your encouragement that healing do happens and that there is a light at the end of tunnel.

I am a short term user of Ativan ( 33-35 days total) but I cold turkey and kindled. I am 36 months off this month. I am seeing and feeling some improvements but still struggling with some symptoms like muscle and back pains, head pressure, hair loss, and visual problems.

Sending you lots of hugs, love, and heartfelt prayers for a complete healing soon!

Blessings!

Pi

Thank you so much for the very needed hope!

So glad to hear you are living life again with most sx gone!  Gosh, such a long haul. You are a hero!

Did you have muscle pains contraction? If so how long did it take to resolve?

What was your food sensitivity like?

Thanks in advance for taking time and helping out!

4mom

A big Your welcome goes out to all who responded.

I’m so happy that I can give hope and encouragement to others that are still in the trenches. Yes this does get better and it WILL PASS.

Yes I had bad muscle cramps and contractions for the first 2 years but those are gone and my food sensitivities are mostly sugar and caffeine. Both ramp me up and bring on head pressure headaches and low level anxiety, and the apathy returns but it’s short lived. I still have very minor head (Brain) zaps in the morning but they don’t happen much as they used to. The benzo flu symptoms still show up from time to time bus they are also very weak.

Hang in there my fellow warriors. This to shall pass.

Badben, another note of thanks here. Your progress is encouraging me. So very happy that you're doing well! Huge congrats on how far you've come.

Thanks BadBen.

Can I ask if your muscle co fractures effected whole body to point that no position was bearable to be in? We’re you unable to sit, walk etc?

How did they resolve? Was it gradual over time or suddenly.

Thanks BadBen.

Can I ask if your muscle co fractures effected whole body to point that no position was bearable to be in? We’re you unable to sit, walk etc?

How did they resolve? Was it gradual over time or suddenly.

I didn’t have those symptoms. I did have cramping and fatigue though and it still shows up from time to time still but not as bad. Apathy, Depression and depersonalization still hits in waves. Also not as bad but enough to ruin the day. Everything is fading but not fast enough. I will be 44 months on the 29th.

• 3 weeks later...

Your post give me hope too. I’m short time user and almost 4 years out still suffering just like you. But some day my symptoms are a little better and those time I believe I will heal.

When you are in hell keep walking....