PG Rated: Is a raging sex drive a sign of healing?

[Cr...]

WARNING - PG RATED CONTENT AHEAD

Hey guys,

Does anyone know, without going into too much detail, whether a sudden rocket in sexual drive is healing or is it actually withdrawal?

Dave.  8)

I have heard people say that a roaring sex drive does happen during wd. And if you've been blunted in emotions and sexual drive due to wd, this seems like a very good sign of coming alive again in that area.

I have heard people say that a roaring sex drive does happen during wd. And if you've been blunted in emotions and sexual drive due to wd, this seems like a very good sign of coming alive again in that area.

Thanks Terry!

I mean I know I'm young at 31, and have loads of male testosterone, but Lord have Mercy, I have never had my sex drive rocket so high. I'd best be careful lol  :laugh:

Dave.  :)

[e8...]
If you look around, you'll find occasional posts relating to raging or (more often) repressed sex drive both for men and women. 

If you look around, you'll find occasional posts relating to raging or (more often) repressed sex drive both for men and women.

Hi badsocref,

Do you know if sex drive comes back to baseline after withdrawal?

Dave.

[e8...]

Hi badsocref,

Dave.

All I'll say is that my post-benzo drive is similar to the pre-benzo days.

Hi badsocref,

Dave.

All I'll say is that my post-benzo drive is similar to the pre-benzo days.

:thumbsup:

One of the first signs that something was wrong for me was a raging sex drive, like it was absolutely awful. Its kinda gone back to normal now, if maybe a little higher than what it was before