Help with liquid taper - last 8 mg of 40 mg/day

[Al...]

Hi there,

I have been dry tapering with no assistance for ten months. I realize now after much research and documentation that I have been in tolerance withdrawal for many, many years. I have been sort of speeding along the process once I got sick of the monthly cut my (fairly horrible) doctor recommended and have been feeling quite depersonalized for most of the taper. However, once I hit around 12 mg/day, a mass of physical symptoms began and my last cut was fairly brutal. Today is one of the first two almost "normal" feeling days I have had since the 1990s. I feel it is time to begin tapering small doses daily rather than a hard cut then "stabilizing." I cannot manage my job or a life like that.

I have read a lot about water/milk/vodka titration but cannot wrap my brain fogged head around it. Does anyone have a little spare time to assist me with how to start this? I have a syringe and a pill crusher chosen, am getting jars, but really need some kind of a formula like: "Add x milligrams of diazepam to x milligrams of (liquid) (separate liquids if more than one), shake (or tell me how best to blend), extract x milliliters of diazepam suspension to take 4 times daily." I realize it depends how much I want to decrease per week or day, but I essentially want to try and continue to decrease 10% approximately every 1-2 weeks. I have enough diazepam to do this. I am just having a ridiculously hard time wrapping my head around the equations right now.

Can anyone help? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you.

If you use the plan in the link below, you won't have to figure; it figures for you. Just plug in the parameters. That's the only way I can do it because of the brain fog.  Be sure to click on the ReadMe button after you choose the liquid taper.  It is so helpful.

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/

Hi there,

I have been dry tapering with no assistance for ten months. I realize now after much research and documentation that I have been in tolerance withdrawal for many, many years. I have been sort of speeding along the process once I got sick of the monthly cut my (fairly horrible) doctor recommended and have been feeling quite depersonalized for most of the taper. However, once I hit around 12 mg/day, a mass of physical symptoms began and my last cut was fairly brutal. Today is one of the first two almost "normal" feeling days I have had since the 1990s. I feel it is time to begin tapering small doses daily rather than a hard cut then "stabilizing." I cannot manage my job or a life like that.

I have read a lot about water/milk/vodka titration but cannot wrap my brain fogged head around it. Does anyone have a little spare time to assist me with how to start this? I have a syringe and a pill crusher chosen, am getting jars, but really need some kind of a formula like: "Add x milligrams of diazepam to x milligrams of (liquid) (separate liquids if more than one), shake (or tell me how best to blend), extract x milliliters of diazepam suspension to take 4 times daily." I realize it depends how much I want to decrease per week or day, but I essentially want to try and continue to decrease 10% approximately every 1-2 weeks. I have enough diazepam to do this. I am just having a ridiculously hard time wrapping my head around the equations right now.

Can anyone help? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you.

To make a suspension 1ml=1mg

1)Put 10mgV into a suitable container

2) Add 4ml distilled water. Let sit until tablets disintegrate, Shake well

3) Add 6ml suspension vehicle

4) Shake and take

I would suggest using tablets along with liquid.

Take a 2mg tablet plus indicated amount of liquid for each dose ( made using benzo calculator)

example

Dose1                      Dose 2                    Dose 3                    Dose 4

Day1  2mg tab. + .99ml    2mg tab. + .99ml    2mg tab. + .99ml      2mg tab. + .99ml

Day2  2mg tab. + .98ml    2mg tab. + .98ml    2mg tab. + .98ml      2mg tab. + .98ml

Day3  2mg tab. + .97ml    2mg tab. + .97ml    2mg tab. + .97ml      2mg tab. + .97ml

etc...

ZQanLpH.png