Will beta blockers just be another problem?

[tw...]

I was put on propranolol 10 mg on November 2019. First because they told me it was my thyroid acting up again cuz they seen palpitations n tremors. Come to find out last month after several tests that it wasn't. Cardiologist seen me 2 weeks ago n told me to continue it anyway seeing that i still have palpitations n tremors. I don't know if they're addictive but for you to stop using them the doctor that prescribed them has to make sure you're getting better n taper doses or mg. I was on them 2008 n they took me off 2009 when symptoms subsided. Everyone is different n uses them for different purposes. They do bring your BP down so please monitor it.

Maybe you could talk to your doctor about just taking them as needed.  It can be dangerous to have a high pulse for an extended period of time. 

• 2 weeks later...
[4d...]

I have been using Propranolo 10mg during my taper and take it as needed.  The only way it would be a problem is if you take it regularly and at a fairly high dose ... then you should taper off it.  It has helped me immensely during my taper ... know I would not have gotten this far without it.

:thumbsup: