I’d like to change my doses. Please help!

[Ro...]

My doses now:

8:00 am 0,25 klonopin

11:00 am 5 mg valium

14:00 pm 0,25 klonopin

17:00 pm 0,25 klonopin

21:00 pm 0,25 klonopin

I’m in tolerance, but I want just three or four klonopin doses and want to split the Valium to 2,5-2,5 morning and evening. How can I do this without issues and what do you think about this plan? When I get lower I want to make a total crossover. Now my doctor doesn’t want to prescribe me more Valium.

Thanks

Enikö

I don't see why you can't arrange your doses the way you need to, you can take the Valium and Klonopin at the same time if you want to double up.  Is this what you're wondering about?

Can I? I’ve heard that you can do that just really slowly and just one dose in one time etc. I don’t know. I just don’t want to schock my CNS.

Thank you

I don't see why you can't arrange your doses the way you need to, you can take the Valium and Klonopin at the same time if you want to double up.  Is this what you're wondering about?

You'll still be taking the same amount in a 24 hour period so I don't think it will be an issue.  The number of doses you're taking in the day is extreme for long acting drugs like Valium and Klonopin, you shouldn't have to dose that often.  Are you experiencing inter-dose withdrawal?

When I've updosed/reinstated I did, that's why I have so many doses and want to change it now. Just don't want to mess everything. My plan is to hold 4 doses of Klonopin, split the Valium in two and take it together with my morning and evening Klonopin doses.

Thanks

Enikő

You'll still be taking the same amount in a 24 hour period so I don't think it will be an issue.  The number of doses you're taking in the day is extreme for long acting drugs like Valium and Klonopin, you shouldn't have to dose that often.  Are you experiencing inter-dose withdrawal?

That sounds like a good plan, please let us know how it works, everything we document here can help the next person who will face this nightmare.