Troubleshooting DLMT with Valium

[ki...]

So I’ve been DLMTing since the middle of December. I have some good days and some not so great. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot my taper to see if there’s anything I can do to help myself feel more on even keel. As it stands I tend to have a couple good days followed by a couple bad days, rinse and repeat. My worst symptom is anxiety and that leads to SI, so figuring out something that works is important. My last taper was a dry microtaper and I had a pretty easy go of it until I jumped, with symptoms pretty much exclusively the few days before my cycle started. So I’m thinking I’m going to try taking 1 mg of each dose (AM & PM) as a tablet and liquid titrate the rest to see if that smoothes things out. I guess I’m hoping someone has done this and had good results. I have tried changing the pace of my taper, ranging from 2%/14 days to 8.5%/14 days and haven’t noticed much of a difference as far as symptoms go.

Hey kit, you are in great hands with Libertas. I just noticed the amount of %.  Changing %'s that much , imo, may sneak up on you.

8.5% sounds like a lot to me.  Frankly, if I was having a string of good days, then some bad, just a suggestion, but I would lower that % and hold for a while.  When you come out of that hold, you may be more stable and have more good days.  Give everything a chance to level out in your blood stream.

It's just a suggestion.  Good luck!! 

Also, if you having a string of good days, I might just lower that % and see if that fixes it, without getting too complicated.  A string of good days is a gift around here  ;)

Thank you Mary! I wondered about the variance in tapering rate. I started off at 5% and gradually worked up to 8.5% (spent a week at 2% when I was having a lot of symptoms), so it wasn’t a sudden change, but I think I may be overly sensitive still from my jump.

Hey kit, you are in great hands with Libertas. I just noticed the amount of %.  Changing %'s that much , imo, may sneak up on you.

8.5% sounds like a lot to me.  Frankly, if I was having a string of good days, then some bad, just a suggestion, but I would lower that % and hold for a while.  When you come out of that hold, you may be more stable and have more good days.  Give everything a chance to level out in your blood stream.

Also, if you having a string of good days, I might just lower that % and see if that fixes it, without getting too complicated.  A string of good days is a gift around here  ;)

Thank you Mary! I wondered about the variance in tapering rate. I started off at 5% and gradually worked up to 8.5% (spent a week at 2% when I was having a lot of symptoms), so it wasn’t a sudden change, but I think I may be overly sensitive still from my jump.

:smitten: :smitten: