need help, feel i am going to fast. ..tapering Builders method.

[Ca...]

I am using the solution in my big jar to pull my doses out with.  i use a 10 ml syringe and go down in dose.  i dose 4 times a day.  i am at 3.02 mg.  on the syringe it is .77.  OK.  so,  when i pull my doses  at 77.  i hold.  then i jump down to .76.  and so forth.  HOWEVER. that is going to fast , to big of a jump (that single ml) .  i am dropping 1 ml every 5 days or so. i don't want to do that anymore.  i want in IN BETWEEN point.  where, i go from .77 to  "something"  then  drop to .76.  so WHAT is that "something"  and where do i find it on my 10 ml syringe (it's all i have, a 10 ml syringe a jar and 3 pills and water, standard).    HOW DO i go from .77 down to .76 and a half, i guess that's my question.    so, 77,  jump to 76 and half    and then down to 76    ,etc.  can anyone please help me?  i feel that 1 ml jump is too much for me, it's like a mini  ct every time i go down 1 ml on my 10 ml syringe.  pleasee help, thankyou kindly.  if you have a question, please ask, as i might not have clarified.  i am still destablized (since last feb) nothing helps.  and, i still have cog fog . i just want off. but, my body and brain wont' let me go fast.

Cathymp:  Please take a deep breath.  You have already answered your own question. :)  Simply find the mark (or the space in between the marks) on your syringe that is halfway between .77 and .76. 

Cathymp:  Please take a deep breath.  You have already answered your own question. :)  Simply find the mark (or the space in between the marks) on your syringe that is halfway between .77 and .76.

i have anxiety, i am sorry. rebound from tapering.    but, on my 10 ml syringe.  there are only 4 little lines,  how do i know which one is the 'half way " mark?

please?  which of the 4 little lines in between my ml is the half way mark?

I’m not sure if I’m understanding your question, so I’m going to post what I do with my doses (I’m on Valium, but maybe this example will help you). I use 10 ml and 1 ml syringes. My doses today are 14.86 ml x2. I use the 10 ml syringe to pull 10 and 4 ml, then I use my 1 ml syringe to pull the .86 ml.  If it were say... .87 ml instead I would draw up halfway between the lines for .86 and .88 ml.

I’m not sure if I’m understanding your question, so I’m going to post what I do with my doses (I’m on Valium, but maybe this example will help you). I use 10 ml and 1 ml syringes. My doses today are 14.86 ml x2. I use the 10 ml syringe to pull 10 and 4 ml, then I use my 1 ml syringe to pull the .86 ml.  If it were say... .87 ml instead I would draw up halfway between the lines for .86 and .88 ml.

:(  thankyou, but, that went right over my benzo brain head.  i am sorry. :(  i am just looking for the half way line between my ml's.  that's all.  like  i am at  .77  but, i want to not bounce down to .76, i want to go to  :  .76 and a half.    but, i don't know how to find the half way mark in between my big lines on my sryingee