Dosing Schedule and Inter Dose Withdrawal Symptoms

[...]

Hi Folks,

If you read my profile, you'll get an idea where I've been and at and Pamster directed me here.

I've decided to go the liquid route and was wondering if somebody could help with a dosing schedule.

At present, I still do 1.5mgs of Alprazolam at bedtime, (dry) and want to start liquid titration next week.

I do believe I have the gear I need. I have the graduated cylinders, syringes, vodka for the solvent and jars for the doses.

The problem I've been having for awhile now is the daily inter dose symptoms. They come in waves, usually late morning.

They include muscle aches,high anxiety,twitches,mood swings and a new one, cold hands and feet that come and go.

Could anyone recommend a dosing routine to kind of counterbalance the symptoms with me taking the majority of my dose at bedtime.........I would start reducing at 1ml a day and see how that goes.

Any input would be great.

BTW, I must admit that I have been having a few beers on the weekend and of course that is going to stop also.

No more lying or kidding myself.........................................Thanks

You can find your old posts by clicking on your Profile tab, to the left you'll see Show Posts.  You can scroll through every post you've ever made and when you see one which might deal with a subject you're interested in, you click on that and you'll see the replies.  Let us know if you need more help figuring out your taper plan.

I start my journey with liquid tapering Mar 1st. Ordered all my supplies from Amazon, just waiting for them to arrive.

I watched a video by

on YouTube about his journey coming off clonazepam.

If you read through the comments he mentioned he had interdose symptoms too. So during his liquid taper, instead of taking it all at once, as you do all at night. He divided each days drink into 4 equal doses...

Morning

Afternoon

Evening

Bedtime

He said it got rid of his interdose symptoms. Watch that video I linked to, he explains how he divides up his doses. Give that a try and see if it helps. You'll still be taking the same amount of medication every day as your taper proceeds, just spreading it out.