Relapsed, on lyrica now

[sp...]

Hey yall,

I went through 40 days of wd from clonazepam and i relapsed - i'm on xanax now. I wen to see my psychiatrist, he recommended big doses of pregabalin, vortioxetinum(ssri) and tradozone for sleeping. What do you all think? Will i be able to get off benzos with pregabalin and slowly taper off it then?

speed, that is a difficult question. Do you feel better, reinstating?

I personally would NOT add new drugs into the mix. Going through benzo wd taught me to be VERY wary of all drugs.

There is NO drug or supplement that can help you get off benzos. I am sure your doctor thinks there is, but doctors don't know the whole truth about benzos. For me, the fewer pills I take, the better. I didn't think that way back when I was on benzos. At one point I was on maybe 15 prescription drugs a day. Now, I take 4. ALL for essential hypertension.

Trazedone is a safer choice. He might have suggest Amitriptyline. Its an older antidepressant that does seem to help some to sleep better. But personally, at this stage, I would choose NOT to add more damn drugs in.

Let me know what you decide to do. I know you are scared. I was too.

east

Hey East, thansk for your reply. I think i'll try taking all the prescribed drugs for the course of the month, till the next visit - who knows, it might help, and honestly, i don't think it'll make things much worse withdrawal wise. If these drugs won't help me come off benzos i'll either do a reaally slow taper or check myself into detox. And yeah, i'm hella scared, cause i've been to 5 psychiatrists now and every single one tells me to take ssris, pregabalin and fuck off. I just don't know where to find help, honestly