need advice

[ju...]

i get anticipation anxiety really easy and it causes insomnia  (Being tired is  my worst trigger) ...... i also have an agoraphobia ..  i need advice on getting to the doctors office ........  i crushed my left big toe on June 8th 2019 with a wheel barrel  i am positive i broke it  and it never healed all the way its has been almost a year since this  happened and my big to can not bear a lot of weight like if i were to try and run or if i step on something soft or hard its instant pain or even when bumping it ..... any suggestion on what i can do to make the appointment and go through with it ????  i will probably post again about this matter if i can get good advice because i am about 75 percent sure i will probably have to get surgery on it  but 1 problem at a time ...... thank you

[0f...]
You need medical attention you just do it.  That's what I do if you continue to feed into fear it will get worse IMO!  Don't wait anymore your young and it's important.  Please take care of yourself.

[0f...]

I m so sorry.  I have had to go in for a few medical necessities and I meditate before.  Bring a friend or trusted person who calms you.  Bring headphones to wear to listen to music or relaxation music.  Just don't want you to suffer anymore.

Take care of yourself and hang in there!

B

[86...]

Give a friend of yours $200, and say that s/he can keep it if you don't go to the doctor.

If $200 isn't enough, give your friend $500...

i feel comfortable around my mom she has taken me to the last 3 places i had to go to .. i wish i could do headphones i love music but it over stimulates me especially if i wear headphones i try my best to forces on breathing when i am going to these places but the main problem is i have gotten worse on the night before like my mind races and wont shut off i wish i could give a notice to the drs office and say i am coming one day this week not sure which day but i want an 1100 apointment and then i would not worriy as much and can choose a good day where i got a good nights rest ........ as for the money idea i wish i had that kind of money i do not work nor have i ever applied for disability yet ... thank you for your responses

I used to freak out early in my wd about going to appointments but then i just told myself if something was going to happen you couldn't be at a better place (around doctors) nothing ever happened try not syc your self out you'll be ok this is temporary good luck stay possitive you'll be fine👍