Finally did it

[ch...]

After 32 months of valium taper, just woke up on Valentines Day and said screw this and jumped from 0.25 weight.

Hope it doesn't bite me in the butt  :thumbsup::-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

[df...]

Chenka44, best wishes to you.  The tapering thing wears on one after a while ... 32 months is a long time to keep at it!!  I hope you will do well, with minimal or no problems.  Way to go!!

:smitten:

Good for you! I’ve been debating the same thing all day. Take .125mg of klonopin once every other day but actually feel worse on the days I take it. Think I’m going to make this morning my last dose, just hope I’m doing the right thing. Best of luck to you.

OH! How wonderful for you! No matter what happens next, you will be well prepared to deal with it. I too send congratulations, and wish you ONLY luck and good times to come. Goods job, well done.

east

After 32 months of valium taper, just woke up on Valentines Day and said screw this and jumped from 0.25 weight.

Hope it doesn't bite me in the butt  :thumbsup::-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Congrats and best wishes....

Also, by weight, do you mean by the amount you've been weighing of medication or mg? I'm at 0.114 on my scale in grams. But that is 3.5mgs of valium.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all. The first week was pretty good but then morning anxiety, depression and general blah every second day or so.

Still able to exercise twice a week and still have one am coffee or I would be wasted all day

Taking it day to day as usual..God, this is tedious, boring and repetitious..I knew intellectually it wouldn't be finished when I stopped but somehow thought it should, if that makes sense

Thanks all. The first week was pretty good but then morning anxiety, depression and general blah every second day or so.

Still able to exercise twice a week and still have one am coffee or I would be wasted all day

Taking it day to day as usual..God, this is tedious, boring and repetitious..I knew intellectually it wouldn't be finished when I stopped but somehow thought it should, if that makes sense

way to go. i know exactly what you mean. i am right behind you.