Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Jordan Peterson

[Je...]

Thanks for posting, Jedi. I'll have a look. I'm surprised to see something else from Mikhaila, though, since she said herself in the Youtube video that her dad would be the next one to provide an update. I didn't expect her to do interviews. Suffice to say, I'm curious to see what she has to say.

I'll check it out later, but I"m wondering if the fact that RT is "funded in whole or in part by the Russian government" (according to the note below the video) plays a role. Any thoughts on that?

I'll check it out later, but I"m wondering if the fact that RT is "funded in whole or in part by the Russian government" (according to the note below the video) plays a role. Any thoughts on that?

Nothing in the interview can be taken as Russian propaganda if that's what you are asking. Just honest questions, in fact, at one point the interviewer advises Mikhaila not to be naive about the pharmaceutical companies impact on Russia's medical institutions.     

Nothing in the interview can be taken as Russian propaganda if that's what you are asking. Just honest questions, in fact, at one point the interviewer advises Mikhaila not to be naive about the pharmaceutical companies impact on Russia's medical institutions.   

Interesting. Thanks, Jedi. Looking forward to listening carefully to this interview. I wonder if Mikhaila will now be inundated with other media requests for interviews (e.g. from N. America), now that she's done this one.

[5d...]

Interesting. Thanks, Jedi. Looking forward to listening carefully to this interview. I wonder if Mikhaila will now be inundated with other media requests for interviews (e.g. from N. America), now that she's done this one.

Wow    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Interesting info on the video,

and a much wider picture and views

with much wisdom

for all  of us, about listening to our own bodies,

and  that one size  or process is

not always right for  all people,

and how important that is

even to her to listen to our own bodies also.

thank YOU Jedi    :smitten:

What a fantastic interview. Both of these ladies knocked it out of the park.

It's very sad to watch Mikhaila get criticized so harshly. I can understand it coming from the general public but people here on BB should understand better than anyone that you can't trust conventional health "wisdom", and that is basically her message in a nutshell.

I encourage everyone to watch this video. The similarities between the health issues she dealt with early in life and her struggle to overcome them vs the whole benzo issue are striking.

A very interesting interview. I would have liked to hear a bit more about JP, though. It seemed that the need to get the drug out of his system was the guiding factor, rather than proper information about how long it can take to get off the meds safely.

I was extremely impressed by wide-ranging knowledge of the interviewer.

Same here. It isn't often that you find a journalist who really seems to understand that you can't take anything for granted when it comes to information that can have a huge impact on your health and wellbeing.

Same here. It isn't often that you find a journalist who really seems to understand that you can't take anything for granted when it comes to information that can have a huge impact on your health and wellbeing.

Yes, and I didn't detect any sort of language that would make me think that she was told she couldn't say this or that (re: my earlier question). Her reactions and questions seemed natural and logical.

Yes, and I didn't detect any sort of language that would make me think that she was told she couldn't say this or that (re: my earlier question). Her reactions and questions seemed natural and logical.

That was the other thing I was going to bring up. A journalist is only as effective as the platform they are published on. You just don't get a "free" discussion like this on most mainstream news sources. There are probably a lot more of these types of journalists out there, we just don't hear this kind of discussion from them because of the people who write their paychecks.