JUMPED

[...]

Hello!

Please disregard the information I have listed above about my benzo tapper. I did a slow water titration for the end of my taper of Lorazepam until 0.004. I took the medicarion for 2 months and a half and then tapper for almost 4 months. I jumped around the 11 days ago. I still have symptoms, and I havent seen major signs of healing. I am very discouraged. Is this normal? Thank you.

Hello!

Please disregard the information I have listed above about my benzo tapper. I did a slow water titration for the end of my taper of Lorazepam until 0.004. I took the medicarion for 2 months and a half and then tapper for almost 4 months. I jumped around the 11 days ago. I still have symptoms, and I havent seen major signs of healing. I am very discouraged. Is this normal? Thank you.

Congrats on your success.  You did tapered pretty quickly.  I'm thinking it will take you some time.  I jumped on Tuesday so it's been three days and I felt pretty crappy yesterday so I started reading about withdrawals.  It says that it takes between 2 days to a couple of weeks for the med to leave your system and I'm thinking the side effects will be there until the mind/body is working on it's own.  Be patient and try to focus on your success... that you don't have to swallow that med ever again!!! You weren't on it that long so I'm pretty confident that will feel better in time.  Exercise helps me a lot and I try to eat healthy, drink water, etc.  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

Thank you so much for your response!! Yeah, the first week my withdrawals got worse because pf the drug living my system. I could still feel it even though I wasnt taking it anymore I am a very sensitive person). Congratulations to you as well! Will take one day at a time and keep everyone posted. Thank you so much!!

I also got put on the drug because of PTSD so your story resonates tons! Hugs!

I wish I had had the opportunity to properly taper instead of a rapid taper/CT. I hope symptoms are minimal for you. Currently in a bad place right now (3 days into rapid Xanax taper, from 2.5mg nightly to .25mg). Wishing you recovery and healing, we'll get through this.