Why are driving, tv, computer miserable?

[Th...]

I get dizzy, confused, headachy, weird pressure in my head. Extremely unpleasant feeling when i look at a screen or drive, or focus intensely on something. Anyone else have this? I’ve been to eye doctor and doesn’t seem to be an issue there. Reminds me of being in a fishbowl or something. Very disorienting and weird strain in my brain. Like trying to navigate through your day while holding your eyes in a cross eyed position

[7b...]

Have you read the Ashton be Manual?  It gave me great insight to what all the symptoms are and helped me understand what my brain was doing.  I know it is horrible and so scary.  You are going to be okay in time.  Please be careful driving.  Although I drive and have driven all along alot of people in acute don't drive.  Just be safe!

B

B

It always amazes and reassures me when someone describes my symptoms exactly.  Thanks.  The head pressure and fishbowl description!  Yes my perceptions are way off, too.   

But I did just have 4 of the best window days Ever! since my whole taper began.  I felt almost normal  ;D  and my brain was working, and my balance, vision, perception, etc. was almost normal.....great!  So amazing!!!

But gawd..... here I am - 4 days into my cut and whammo!  Today feel like I got hit by a truck.  I am really struggling just to walk and talk and think, and breathe (again).    But that 4-day window!  I really did have a small view into what my life could be like when I heal!  I thought - those guys over in the Success Stories are telling the truth!    Hang in there..... Hugs!

YES....  me too….  computer… driving…  TV.... huge shops were you have to focus…. 9+ years on Klonopin 0.5mg...  seems to be that.  And other problems came with it in 2018... so I suspect it is the K. A good day today, but some days i feel a little head preassure… it is the taper. we are going in the good way now!