Went to movies tonight painful

[Bl...]

I went to the movies tonight with my dad . Of it wasn't for him I was gonna go home . I couldn't breathe the whole time . Neck and shoulders in pain just felt so uncomfortable . So fed up i haven't even cut 50 percent of my dose and it's 3 weeks since I cut and im horrible . There has to be a better way

I tried to go to a movie by myself to see if I could do it when I was in withdrawals, walked out after 10 minutes, best to avoid over stimulation for now.  Are you tapering too quickly, you body may be telling your this.

hi pamster. its weird i made my last cut from a short acting benzo and after 2weeks i was doing ok then i just got rattled ughh . i might have to updose

How many days have you been feeling like this, you know how our symptoms wax and wane.  Maybe you just need to hold for awhile longer to see if things settle down, then taper slower.  Your signature suggests a pretty aggressive timeline.

hi pamster its about a week and a half i feel like this. i smallest i can cut is .125 (quarter of .5 pill). i hope by holding the symptoms will subside

thank you pam :smitten:

ive tried weighing but my scale is really inaccurate . every time i weigh the pill it gives a different number. i was thinking of maybe trying to dilute with vodka but intimidated

I've heard there can be variances which make you not trust the process and I get what you're saying on using liquid, it intimidates me too.  I'm asked to help make the plans but know nothing about it, I hear once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.