Lorazepam & Non-Alcoholic Beer?

[li...]

Hey might be a weird question but is non-alcoholic beer ok to drink while taking lorazepam? I heard that non-alcoholic drink still have a little alcohol is them like about 0.5% and definitely do not want to consume any alcohol as I know the dangers of mixing alcohol with lorazepam....does anyone have any experience with this or has any advice please?

I really don't know, but I do know that people taper their benzos with vodka, a very small amount.  I didn't go that route and use milk as I'm like you and don't want to mix them.  So ... ???

I've seen lots of threads on this topic, so I'm sure you'll get some responses, but I just wanted to point out something.  It's not so much the worry about mixing benzo's and booze, it's dangerous of course because both suppress the respiratory system, but the real problem is what the booze does to us while withdrawing from the drug and for a long time after. 

I've seen so many members mess themselves up by drinking before they're fully recovered, sometimes for months.  Alcohol acts on the same receptors benzo's do, this is one of the reasons detox centers will give alcoholics benzo's to keep them from seizing, alcohol is sometimes called liquid benzo's.  Anyway, I just wanted to caution you to do your best to stay away from any beverages for awhile, I don't want to see you suffer longer than you have to.

As for the question about non-alcoholic beer, I doubt it but don't know first hand, never could stand the taste of beer.  :sick:

Absolutely agree with you! I have been working so hard to be lorazepam free I would not want to jeopardize that with anything. The thing is I do love the taste of beer :laugh: and when I saw the non alcoholic one I got so excited but just wanted to double check