Help with starting Lexapro

[Bw...]

I don’t want to go back to klonopin but how do I get through the start up symptoms with out a aid. I’m on gabapentin 200am and 200pm and not sure it’s helping a ton other than brain fog and feeling stupid.

For what it’s worth, my Lexapro start-up was without any side effects. I’ve only otherwise tried Celexa and had a terrible reaction to it within 24 hours and had to stop immediately.

are you still on Lexapro? Did you start it after coming on benzo. My concern is if it will makes things worse since I'm only two months off klonopin.

right now I'm only doing 7.5 remeron for sleep, from what the docs tell me is that at such a low does it isn't really stimulating serotonin but docs got me into this mess so idk.

is there a way i can set up alerts to notify me when a post of mine is responded too?

Challis99, interesting you had a reaction with Celexa, but not with Lexapro. Because they're basically the same drug. What were your starting doses of each?

To be technical, Celexa is a 50/50 mixture of the stereoisomer (mirror image molecules), whereas Lexapro is 100% the biologically active isomer.

I am on Celexa, started years ago before benzo use. My recommendation is to start on half the lowest dose at first and move up when your ready.