16 months of freedom!

[ba...]

Hello friends! Here I have stepped over sixteen months without pills of this terrible medicine. I want to encourage everyone and say that recovery is possible and inevitable!!! No panic! Health slowly though slowly restored. I am currently going through a difficult period in my personal life: I am Caring for an old blind mother, my father is in the hospital, and his wife is dying in another hospital. I'm the only one dealing with all these problems. I want to say that four months ago I would not have been able to carry this load. And now I'm quite successful with all this. And even there are no thoughts to return to the use of benzodiazepine! Let's move on together! A hug to everyone! Hold on! Thank your loving Father for everything.

First of all, so sorry for your mother and father! And thankfully you do have the strength to take care of them, like a good son!

16 months is awesome. Not only a few months behind you as I am coming up on one year soon. I am waiting to then to write my success story...an abbreviated one.

Again, so sorry for your parents. I am sure all of your BB will be praying for you. May God Bless!

Hello my friend Bazil!  I so look forward to your monthly updates.  Sounds like you are dealing with a very difficult situation.  Stay strong and will be sending ya my prayers.  Dove

It's okay! I'm fine. I arranged the funeral yesterday. I went through this test completely sober and I didn't even think about taking a benzodiazepine pill. Thank God! We go on together. Thank you Friends for your support. Love you!