👍

[Th...]

I get you, 3 little birds. I was given the 2 different benzos off label use for chronic migraine but I requested all dr. notes when I was well enough to read them, and in them they said that I had reported a a lot of stress in my marriage. At some point I realized that I was surrounded by people who weren't that crazy about me. That's when I started trying to get free. Funny how they don't really want ya to go either lol. Took years but I'm doing better. I kind of promised myself I'd leave situations where I'm treated badly, and I plan to stick to my promise. It has meant leaving one scene before I had the next one set up but I felt stronger for it. Thank you for bringing out the good after the storms. Our culture drugs us and keeps us frozen.

peace,

stacia

Hi Three,

ย 

So amazing.ย  People that are now struggling with Benzo WD also struggled with alcohol and food.ย  Addicts. I am a food addict, alcohol addict &

I believe an accidental addict when it came to Xanax.ย  I was prescribed it for insomnia and had NO IDEA it was a problem until I tried to enter

IOP for alcohol and they said I had to detox from alcohol and Xanax.ย  Any thoughts???

I had anxiety many years but did not know it

I have to work on being kind tolerant forgiving

Of myself. You canโ€™t just quit the med

unless you work on self and change.

Otherwise will just end up on another med

Was food addict, codependent but didnโ€™t know it.

At my age hard to change. Regret starting

this cloz. I had reached an emotional bottom.

Ty

After caregiving I found I had grief loss

few supports had neglected myself

was emotionally abused was used by

family members. So how did I end up

on these meds. You can see. To learn

healthy ways of living, doing, reacting

take care of self is difficult. I can taper

but if there is extreme anxiety or extreme

emotional void Iโ€™m in trouble and

back to sq. 1. I have to pray a lot.

ย