Author Topic: Blepharospasms back again! #$%!  (Read 5897 times)

[Buddie]

Blepharospasms back again! #$%!
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:57:09 am »
Hey guys,
I was doing so well in my taper, and then those blasted blepharospasms in my left eye came back with an absolute vengeance this evening.

It's so disheartening, but I must push on if I'm going to move forward in the war on benzos.

[...].
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Blepharospasms back again! #$%!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 12:05:45 am »
Blepharospasm (a constant flutter of both eyelids - at the same time - when they are closed) is the symptom I have left - along with dry eye. Hasn't left in 8+months.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.