Valium reducing

[Ti...]

hello was in autumn to 12.5 mg valium I have since reduced every day with the vodka water solution and today I am at 0.9 mg valium I have always reduced 14 days 1.25mg now my question i have 1 week until i am at 0 should I reduce it further or should I jump off completely?

Hi Timi009,

I think your answer lies in your symptoms and your confidence.  If your symptoms are manageable then you can try and jump off now but if not, then you might want to go all the way to 0.  I know Professor Ashton used .5 as the end, but really, this is all about you and how you feel.  The part about confidence is, does it scare you to jump off the drug or are you looking forward to it?  I've seen both scenarios so I know this is another aspect of this process you should take into consideration.

Pamster

Pamster' answer is right on the money.  Are you feeling pretty good physically and emotionally?  If the answer is yes, give it a go.  If not, what's a couple more weeks to build that confidence?  Good luck, let us know how you are?  Mary 💜💜