Nearly There!!!!

[Ma...]

I’m not quite ready for a full success story but things are looking good and I wanted to share my progress.

I’m four months out and some of my worst symptoms are either improving or have disappeared. After I jumped I had a very bumpy ride and that was made worse by some bad new. I hit a major low about the 2 month mark and then after a few weeks I started improving.

My DP/DR has nearly gone. I had this even before withdrawal.

The dark grey vision has gone.

My vision has stopped being blurry.

Anxiety and depression gone.

Acid reflux has gone.

All strange sensations and experiences have gone.

My manic thinking has gone.

I still feel a bit weak and can’t tolerate exercise but this seems to be Improving.

I drank throughout and I do t think it helped me in anyway. If you can stay off the drink.

Diet definitely was important for me and I think eating clean and low sugar is the way to go.

It's been a crazy journey but you really will get through it. Be gentle with yourself and give your self the time to get better.

Looking forward to posing my full success story.

Good for you! Sounds like you are experiencing a relatively quick recovery. Hopefully things continue to improve for you and you will be done with this madness soon. Congrats!

Congratulations Matt!  You've had so much healing and there's more to come -  Looking forward to reading your full Success Story!!  :thumbsup:

Congratulations, Matt! Great to year that you're doing well. If I'm reading your signature correctly, it looks like you took two years to taper. Is that correct? If so, you're a very patient man! Looks like it paid off for you too.  :thumbsup:

[38...]
Way to go and thanks for sharing Matt!!  I love reading the success stories.  It is nice to hear that your symptoms are disappearing nicely.  Keep in touch!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...