Should I be hospitalized

[He...]

My dose of clonazapam is not that high

I feel worse and worse with low quality sleep

My personality changed. I needed

More sleep last night

But what good would hospitalization do?

[77...]

I'm sorry you feel poorly.  Going to the hospital probably won't change anything.  About all they can give you to alleviate your symptoms are benzos or something similar.

Sleep is probably going go suffer as you taper.  Smaller reductions in dosage will likely impact your sleep less than larger reductions.  But you may have to be 'happy' with 4 hours of broken sleep instead of 8 hours of sound sleep for a while.  Ironically, the more you relax about the whole sleep issue, the more sleep you'll get (at least that's what I found).

I would say no. What good is being hospitalized? What are they going to do for you that you can't do for yourself? They aren't going to provide any medications (except more benzos) that would alleviate any suffering..

I have thought about this myself before.. But there's just no need. They wouldn't take you, and it's a lot of money (if you're American).

Hello Healthyme123,

I'm going to answer your PM here since it's against forum rules to give taper advice via PM, this is to protect you. It's important to keep this kind of advice on the open forum so that in case I or someone else makes a mistake, others can see and offer different suggestions.

I'm a little confused by your signature, what dose were you on before you made your cut and for how long?

Pamster

In January my total dose was 1 to 1.5 mg

One day I took up to 1.75 mg

I kept it about 1 mg in December

Been on cloz since June 11 2019.

I started lower .5 mg to .75 mg

for 3 months.

My bowels were terrible this week

Very loose bowels (being polite language)

This am feel very drugged

Took no doses yet. Thank you

I only did this cut to 1 mg for 2 days

But .75 mg of it I take after 6 pm

to help sleep. Took 3 mg melatonin

past 2 nights. Dx with anxiety by p dr

Dr taper schedule just ordered is

.25 am .25 afternoon .5 evening cloz

Plus take Abilify 2 mg

I took Abilify only 1 day

Cos felt so horrible.

I see a great deal of erratic dosing, I feel it would benefit you to find a dose that you can stabilize on and hold it for a week or two, maybe even longer, will your Dr allow this?  Would staying at 1 mg a day be good, or would you feel more stable at 1.25? 

I also feel adding any other medications right now is unwise since we won't be able to tell if the reactions you're dealing with are from the Klonopin or the new medication.

There is really no magic medication to help when it comes to benzo withdrawal symptoms, what may help one person might actually harm another, so please, let your brain do the job of repairing itself from the Klonopin without adding more for it to deal with.