Prayers please 🙏🏻

[Sy...]

Hello all. Tomorrow I’m going to have an ultrasound with biopsy done on a right parotid cyst.  I’m nervous about the results and what they might find. I hope to God it isn’t cancer. 80% of parotid cysts are benign and I hope I’m in that percent. Prayers would be appreciated for me to be calm before this test. I am trying to be strong and be positive. Thank you so much 🙏🏻

Hello SylviaS,

Sending you my heartfelt prayers for your biopsy and results. Praying for calmness and peace!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Blessings!

Pi

Got a phone call today from doctor’s office that I don’t have cancer. That was a relief  :thumbsup: The surgeon wants to see me to discuss surgery options, though. Really don’t want surgery since parotid gland is near facial nerve so there can be risks. Appointment with surgeon is next week.

Got a phone call today from doctor’s office that I don’t have cancer. That was a relief  :thumbsup: The surgeon wants to see me to discuss surgery options, though. Really don’t want surgery since parotid gland is near facial nerve so there can be risks. Appointment with surgeon is next week.

I am so happy for you

Much love sent

Blossom