Tapering off Xanax - or C/T due to relatively short term use

[Vo...]

I have another psych appointment this Friday, I will ask about tapering off Seroquel then.  I'm so spaced out during the day on this med it is making it really hard to concentrate.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Vo...]

• [Pa...]

• [Ma...]

• [Ch...]

Good to hear from you VonDark, I was thinking last night that I needed to check up on you and here you are!  Tell me everything, what else is going on besides the Seroquel nightmare?

Hey VD and Pamster, was not feeling well for a few days but was also thinking of you VD.  Knew Pamster would be here for you.  I would definitely put a question on Withdrawal Support about tapering Seroquel.  Again, you didn't take it long, so will keep my fingers crossed it can be done without too many issues.  💜💜

Hope you are feeling better Mary! After a recent appointment my psych wants me to stay on 300mg Seroquel at night and 50 in the am for a couple of months.  I really want to reduce this amount but I am now sleeping 8 hours per night on this med and am feeling much better physically with this much sleep per day so I think I will go along with his advice for now.

VD, if you are feeling good and sleeping, definitely keep on this schedule.  Thai is wonderful news.

We are all so different, with different things helping , if you find the right dose and meds to make you feel better, that is a great gift.  Thanks so much for posting and letting me and Pamster know!! 

:clap: :clap: :mybuddy: :mybuddy:    Mary 💜

[1d...]

Thanks V

I was wondering about you.  I am glad you are sleeping and you do what you have to for yourself.  Thanks for letting us know.

✌️💪🙏💜

B

Hi all just checking in to say hi and that things are going ok for now.  Have avoided any reinstatement, still able to sleep with the current medication regimen, no new symptoms have come around. Thanks again to everyone concerned with how I am doing.

I'm glad to see you VonDark, I've been wondering about you!  Wonderful to hear you didn't reinstate and you're doing fairly well, how is the family, are you able to work, is your wife relieved you're on the mend?  :smitten:

VonDsrk,

How’s today?  Wd feels lousy, but it passes.  Distract yourself a lot.  Walk it off, skip the coffee, watch funny tv, eat salads.  You’re almost through this.  You’ll feel better.  Try not to reinstate the meds.  It rarely helps.  Keep posting.  Take care!

:D, you have a whole cheering section here VD.  You are going to make it, I truly believe that, and we will have a virtual party 🎈🎈🎈🎈 :smitten: