Ultra-fatigue and body tensing up

[Ch...]

Right now I feel as tired or more tired than at any point in my taper. I know it is not rare in w/d, but my am I struggling.

I start the day with zero energy. No gas in the tank. Often waking early.

I find I o into a kind of mild spasm of muscular tension, and mentally a kind of tense forcing. Can anyone relate to that?

I am really not sure what to do apart form manage it with naps and early nights. The causes of my fatigue are many and complex, but w/d has pushed it to this extreme point.

I have just stopped Rotigotine for my Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, so that may be making my sleep even worse.

Does anyone else experience such crippoling, downright scary,  levels of fatigue as I describe?

Hi,

Yes fatigue is a sx. I have had it on and off. Sleeping almost 24 hrs a day. I hope you feel better soon. I do walk. If you get out and walk sometimes it can help.

Yes, I had it too and sometimes still have. Too tired to stay in bed. If only I could take naps and sleep better at night. Haven't slept well in over a year and a half. Often wake up in pain and exhausted. I have periods of more pain and then fatigue is less. And vice versa. Crazy, right?

I suffer from Fibromyalgia:  pain and fatigue being a couple of symptoms. On top of that my leg muscles especially are really tight. They hurt a lot.

Good luck,  hope you feel a bit better soon.