Hang in there-life will be beautiful again!!

[Ti...]

Just a quick note to all you suffering out there right now. I wanted to let you know this does end. You will feel better someday. It may be soon, it may not be so soon, but it will end. I’ve been doing great for years now. It’s painful for me to come back here, which is why I seldom do. But I know I hung onto every last word of support and hope during that awful time of my life, so wanted to spread that to some of you warriors today. Hang in there, keep going, keep tapering, whatever it takes. But know there are sunny days ahead and you WILL get there.

-Tina

Just a quick note to all you suffering out there right now. I wanted to let you know this does end. You will feel better someday. It may be soon, it may not be so soon, but it will end. I’ve been doing great for years now. It’s painful for me to come back here, which is why I seldom do. But I know I hung onto every last word of support and hope during that awful time of my life, so wanted to spread that to some of you warriors today. Hang in there, keep going, keep tapering, whatever it takes. But know there are sunny days ahead and you WILL get there.

-Tina

So very thoughtful of you. Thank you. I dont have to tell you how much that means. I will pay it forward some day.

I needed this so much today! Your story reads just like mine! Just a few weeks at the lowest dosage and BAM I was hit with zero sleep and tons of symptoms when I stopped. Thank you for coming back and inspiring the warriors on the front lines of hell. It’s so darn tough and we sure do love hearing success stories. 🦋

I needed this so much today! Your story reads just like mine! Just a few weeks at the lowest dosage and BAM I was hit with zero sleep and tons of symptoms when I stopped. Thank you for coming back and inspiring the warriors on the front lines of hell. It’s so darn tough and we sure do love hearing success stories. 🦋

LittleWing, I'm so sorry about your mom.

Tina -

Thanks so much for coming back and giving all of us this wonderful infusion of encouragement!  It's so thoughtful and generous of you. 

So happy for you that you have healed!  :)

Brighterday

Thanks.  I am 18 months out and still suffering.  We really need people to jump back here once in a while to offer encouragement. Regards, Marja

Thanks Tina.  It's hard.  In November, I had two good weeks.  I was getting up early in the morning, showering up, doing stuff.  I even started going to the YMCA exercise classes with my husband.  Now for December and January I have been a hermit again, just laying in bed and listening to audiobooks.  At least this is distracting, as for a while I was in such a cog fog I could not even follow a plot.  I really want to try.  You only have one life.

• 1 month later...

-Tina

Thank you for coming back and supporting us. Please please keep coming back. And if you're up for it please tell us the symptoms that you healed from and what's going well in your life now.

I miss my real self so much and feel like I'll never be me again.

-Tina

Dearest Tina....  I don't come on to BB much, but I pop in now and then.  How wonderful to read your success post.  I so remember you well... we communicated on the forum.  Yes, like you attest it does END.  My very, very best to you always dear Tina...  Hugs to you, Pattylu  :smitten: :smitten: