C73 - former member Clementine

[...]

Hi all

I’m a recovered member from 2011 - my user name was Clementine at the time - I had deactivated my old account when I left BB. I’m returning to follow up on posting a true success story.

Healing is happening

Hello C73 (Clementine) Welcome back to BenzoBuddies!

We're always happy to see someone living the good life return to let others know it gets better, that's what I did too.

You know your way around, so feel free to pop in and write that success story, thanks so much for coming back, there are still far too many people suffering.

Pamster  :smitten:

Hi Boombox

I’ll post a (another) success story soon - in the meantime please know, I suffered with every symptom (except a seizure). I was a short term user and protracted withdrawal sufferer.  If you name a symptom - I had it. Like many here, it was the intense symptoms that lead me BB in 2011.  I can say whole heartedly that I no longer suffer from any of those symptoms. You will heal, slowly see the recovery in your rear view mirror and have  a life again  - believe that. I logged back in under a new account to share that hope with you and others.