Can I use some other kind of alcohol or just vodka? Which kind of milk is ok?

[Ro...]

Hello!

I need some help. I’d like to try DLMT with my klonopin to help the withdrawel. I don’t really like vodka and don’t want to use PG. I should try some hungarian “pálinka” if it’s possible. If not, than I’d try the milk titration, but here in Hungary the fat milk has just 2,8 % fat. Is it enough to solve the tablets? Which is better? To change all doses or just the one I want to taper actually? Please share your experiences!

Thank you in advance!

Enikô

Hi Rozalinda67,

I don't have first hand experience with titration but members have said you can't even taste the alcohol because the solution is so diluted, but if you don't like the taste, you can add more water so it's really tasteless by that time. 

From what I've read, the higher the ethanol content of the alcohol the less you'll need to use, it would be much better for you to use Everclear which is 190 proof, so you'd have to use less of it.  The palinka is a brandy, correct?  It that's the case, you'll need to use more of it to dissolve the tablets.  Also, I doubt the milk you have access to will work, it needs to be full fat to dissolve the drug.

I'm not sure what to advise you about which dose to taper, hopefully some one will be along who can.

Pamster

Thank you Pamster!

I don’t know Everclear. I’ve never heard about it in Hungary. I had some problem once with too much vodka, when I was 20 and I can’t drink it since than, that’s why I ‘d like to try something different.

The 2,8% fat in the whole milk is enough?

Pálinka is some kind of homemade brandy, so there are stronger ones also.

Could you help me how to make a solution?

Thank you

Enikö

Hi Rozalinda67,

I don't have first hand experience with titration but members have said you can't even taste the alcohol because the solution is so diluted, but if you don't like the taste, you can add more water so it's really tasteless by that time. 

From what I've read, the higher the ethanol content of the alcohol the less you'll need to use, it would be much better for you to use Everclear which is 190 proof, so you'd have to use less of it.  The palinka is a brandy, correct?  It that's the case, you'll need to use more of it to dissolve the tablets.  Also, I doubt the milk you have access to will work, it needs to be full fat to dissolve the drug.

I'm not sure what to advise you about which dose to taper, hopefully some one will be along who can.

Pamster

[14...]

From what I see (on line) about Pálinka...

... it is not rectified higher than 86% and is bottled with at least 37.5% ABV.

That should be enough alcohol.  If you have a choice, I'd use stuff that's >45% alcohol.

From what I see (on line) about Pálinka...

... it is not rectified higher than 86% and is bottled with at least 37.5% ABV.

That should be enough alcohol.  If you have a choice, I'd use stuff that's >45% alcohol.

Thank you!

Can I find a description somewhere how to make the solution? Whar do you think? Which is the better method: to make it with alkohol or with milk?

Thank you again.

Enikô

[14...]
Either alcohol or whole milk are probably fine to use.  I'd suggest deciding on one method (alcohol or milk) and not going back and forth between them.  Mix well.  Be consistent.

Hello Pamster!

I want to go down to 1 mg klonopin with “dry cut and hold”, than change to liquid, so I have about a month to decide.

I will write you when I’m ready to start.

Thank you

Enikö

This is a link to a handy tool, take a look at it and be sure to click on the Read Me First under the submit button on the second page.  After doing this, let us know what you think.

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/                     

Thank you!

Either alcohol or whole milk are probably fine to use.  I'd suggest deciding on one method (alcohol or milk) and not going back and forth between them.  Mix well.  Be consistent.

I'm not confident. I'm scared, sometimes hopeless and depressed and angry, but I want to survive and come out of this shit (sorry). Thank you for your encouraging words!

Enikő

You sound confident, I like that, it's good to make a decision, it empowers us just a little.  :thumbsup: