Liquid taper

[...]

Hi!

I need help with my liquid taper. Right now my brain is not smart enough to figure this out(right now it's hard enough writing in English).

I am down to 1 mg Valium. Up until now I have used liquid taper and also tablets. When I tapered from 2 mg to 1 mg for example, I took 1 mg in tablet form and used liquid(tablet mixed with a tiny amount of whiskey and water), and tapered 0,25 mg every second week. I have realized that this is too fast(since I haven't tapered since before Christmas and still feel AWFUL). So now I want to go slower. I was thinking that maybe 0,10 mg every second week would work. So I have a 400 milliliter-bottle(sorry for the inconvenience of using milliliter, but I live in one of those countries :) ).

It would be nice not to have to prepare the liquid every day, and before I have prepared it once a week. So now to the question, if I mix a total of 8 mg Valium with 400 milliliter liquid, and I want to start out at 0,90 mg of Valium per day, then I should take 45 milliliter of liquid from the bottle every day. Am I right? I am so afraid that I will have the wrong amount and take too low dosage or worse, accidentally increase my dosage.

I also wonder how many days the liquid is okey to use after preparing it. Is one week too long?

Thank you so much!