Sleep related painful erections withdrawal

[st...]

Sleep related painful erection and withdrawal.

I’ve posted about this before but after searching and searching I’ve found info that seems to link a lot with info we know about benzo’s and makes me feel a little validated. This is my worst symptom along with visual hallucinations and it’s interfering with my sleep so badly. I am seeing a Urologist Monday but does anyone know anything about GABA agonists or muscle relaxants? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/AST5hyG

I’ve posted about this before but after searching and searching I’ve found info that seems to link a lot with info we know about benzo’s and makes me feel a little validated. This is my worst symptom along with visual hallucinations and it’s interfering with my sleep so badly. I am seeing a Urologist Monday but does anyone know anything about GABA agonists or muscle relaxants? https://m.imgur.com/gallery/AST5hyG

Hello stereotokyo,

Your link leads to a dead end.

Pamster

Hello stereotokyo,

Your link leads to a dead end.

Pamster

Thanks Pamster for the heads up. This is the new link https://imgur.com/gallery/AST5hyG

Do you have a citation for this, it doesn't seem to list one on the link.  I'm not doubting your find, its just that others may want to explore the source of this information. 

• 2 weeks later...
I’m bumping this up. This is probably my worst symptom at the moment. I can’t get any sleep because I’m woken up 5 or more times from it. I’ve seen a few people mention this issue while I was looking at past posts but unfortunately none of those users have been on here in years. I need to know that this will go away cause I need sleep.

I’m bumping this up. This is probably my worst symptom at the moment. I can’t get any sleep because I’m woken up 5 or more times from it. I’ve seen a few people mention this issue while I was looking at past posts but unfortunately none of those users have been on here in years. I need to know that this will go away cause I need sleep.

Stereo if they havent been on here in years this is most likely a good sign. I would have to assume there Symptoms got better.

Stereo if they havent been on here in years this is most likely a good sign. I would have to assume there Symptoms got better.

Thank you. I know that’s the most logical answer, it’s just hard to have hope when things aren’t getting better. Some of my other symptoms are getting better and I had my first window a few weeks ago. It’s just difficult when you can’t find anyone that can relate to a problem you’re having.

Thank you. I know that’s the most logical answer, it’s just hard to have hope when things aren’t getting better. Some of my other symptoms are getting better and I had my first window a few weeks ago. It’s just difficult when you can’t find anyone that can relate to a problem you’re having.

I can understand that. Im very glad to hear you got your first window. Time heals all. Hang in there.