sports frustration

[je...]

Every exercise makes it harder to sleep and act like an idiot the next day.Excuse me the person of rehabilitation, when can you move normally?

Exercise has been my friend in terms of it distracting me from the symptoms.

However, it is easy to "over do it".  If I exhaust myself with exercise, my symptoms get worse until I recover.

[3e...]
I had to exercise early in the day.  A night at the gym rev'd me up and made sleep even more difficult than it already was.  Also - I don't think it's wise to exhaust yourself.  I think that will tend to exacerbate symptoms.  I did nearly as much exercise the year of my withdrawal as normal, but I backed off on the intensity of those workouts.

[3e...]

When does the recovered person return to normal exercise?There are no post-exercise symptoms.

The time varies with the person.  Just listen to your body.  If hard workouts rev up symptoms, back off a bit until they don't rev up your symptoms.  My most measurable exercise is cycling.  I rode 2200 miles the year before my withdrawal, and probably averaged 4 minute miles.  The year of my withdrawal I rode 2100 miles and probably averaged 4:30-5:00 miles (even slower at times).  The year after withdrawal I rode 3300 miles and was back to 4:00.  I felt fully recovered.