Feeling suspicious and distrustful

[De...]

Hi everyone,

I am kind of nervous and it took me a while to figure out that I am very suspicious and distrustful. This bwd has been horrible. A few yrs not knowing what was wrong with me before I got here. You know the story. Is this a sx. I am afraid awe I'd I have Cpsd. I dont know how I can really know or even deal with it while tapering.  I just dont know. I dont even like reading about iit becuz it scares me. Now I am going to be messed up and triggered forever.

Wondering if anyone knows how to deal with this in it even makes sense. Thank you

Thank you bnot,

I was so scared. Everyone tells you things aren't real and you start doubting ting yourself. I will do  that. It has been happening for a while and I thought I was crazy. I will read what balissa and Jennifer leigh wrote too. I can't believe this crap. Ly s

Dehytq2-  YES, this is totally part of withdrawal.  I became very paranoid at times.  I became distrustful and suspicious of those closest to me, the ones that were helping me!  It's very frustrating because the feelings feel very real.  I have learned to check that facts and see if I have actual reasons for not trusting someone and most of the time, I can dismiss the feelings as just withdrawal or anxiety.  I've totally been there, and it does get better. 

My best advice about this, is don't act on your feelings right away.  Learn how to calm yourself down and check the facts.  Remove yourself from the situation if needed.  I struggled with this for a long time during my taper and some afterwards too. 

Thanks greencup,

I have had this for a while. It comes and goe out of nowhere. I could be reading something and out of nowhere I get this weird feeling I can't believe it and I turn stop reading it. Not trusting anything. Thank you for saying it gets better.. I feel so crazy . I hope yours is almost gone. It's a creepy feeling.