Wave science

[Tu...]

Calling any science nerds..... Maybe really reaching here, but thinking about how an increase in symptoms are called a wave.  Waves come in all forms... light, sound, energy, water, etc. with universal properties.  Frequency, amplitude, intensity, etc.  I'm only basically versed in science, but I was wondering if the physics that govern other waves would have anything to do with benzo waves? 

- Are the inner vibrations that are common, a wave reverberating internally and unable to dissipate? 

- Is a window where two waves meet and cancel each other out?  - Is a severe increase in symptoms out of nowhere like a rogue wave in the ocean formed by the perfect overlap of crossing waves?

A bit bored here, just waiting out my healing, and my brain tries to make connections and this is where it lead me today!  There just seems a number of similarities and wondering if there's any science behind it.  Thoughts?

Good stuff Turtle!

On the inner vibrations, your description reminded me of a trip I took to Lake Powell one time.  When traveling by boat through some of the very narrow canyons, it was critical the boats go wakeless, otherwise, the waves just keep slapping up against one side of the canyon, bounce off and slap against the other side.  It took ages for them to dissipate down the channel.

I'm picturing the inner vibrations I used to have just reverberating inside of me with no place to go.

[c9...]
I have traveled and love Lake Powell!  I was just sitting here wondering about what the next wave could bring in?  Windows waves?  Who even came up with this comparison?

I beginning to believe more in things outside mainstream healthcare.  I was never into yoga or energy fields.. previously all new age mumbo jumbo.  But we're mostly water with alot of electrical activity.  It would make sense that regular laws of physics also apply to our insides.