So many physical symptoms

[go...]

Trigger warning.

I am almost 18 months off Clonezepam now literally no changes in my physical symptoms.i feel so damaged .I feel like a zombie , like a lifeless doll of flesh and blood.I have posted here many times about my symptoms but I didn't find many having these symptoms.Maybe I the unlucky one whose brain and CNS have been permanently damaged. My mental symptoms have improved but my physical symptoms have made my life hell and I have been housebound for months now.

I am going to write them again if I get any replies and hope from people who had these particular symptoms and heal.furthermore my auto immune condition has flared up very badly and all my joints have swollen ,I can't describe how I feel,god has been so merciless with me

*Narrowing of left side throat and oesophagus

*Unusual pressure in throat all the time

*Clicking sound if I try to swallow and it's Painful and a pulling sensation

*Feeling like being strangled

*Stomach acid coming out

*Unable to burp the throat feels tight all the time

*Pain and pressure in throat and chest left side

*Burning in throat

*With pressure in throat a pulling sensation in head all the time

*Breathlessness

*Facial pressure

*Horrible head pressure

*Unable to cough and if I try my throat pressure increases and it hurts

*Reduced gag reflex

*Pain in shoulder blades ,neck and a pulling sensation

Please anyone help me and give me some hope,I can't take this anymore,I feel like dying everyday . it's been almost one and a half years already I can't endure this anymore ,I feel like being permanently damaged , please help me

Are you taking anything for the acid reflux?

That could be causing a lot of irritation in throat?

Have you seen a good osteopath, massage therapist or physio or myofascial release person to see if they can release the muscles in your shoulders, neck, head?

Gonecase, you are not alone with unresolved neuromuscular issues.  Although I haven't the exact same issues, I do have constant facial pressure, neck and scapular pulling/pain/tightness, inner vibrations, 3:00 am electrical pain blasts tethered to sleep and my monthly cycle, to name a few.  A few members have posted healing from the physical KRock, JJRosk, Ednzo are a few I can think of.  Try reading their stories for encouragement. 

hang in there!

Gonecase, i'm sorry you are suffering so much especially physically, I don't know if I'll make you feel any better, because I don't have the exact same sx as you, but i'm almost 21 months off, and am still suffering very badly. I've noticed that there are two groups of people on here, the one with mainly mental sx, and the other one with mainly physical, i think it's about 50/50, and you'll usually get one worse than the other, like my physical sx are really starting to go away, and I keep thinking to myself, I'd give anything to just suffer physically, instead of mentally, but then I see somebody like you post and think that both are equally awful:(( I think we have to get to that 2 year mark, and then start really freaking out:) just kidding, i'm waiting for the 24 months off though really eagerly hoping there will be some change in my condition, because it's just been pure hell. Hopefully we all feel better soon, hang in there))

I have burning sensations in my throat and chest, tightness and heaviness in my chest as well. I went to the dr today and had another X-ray and blood work up done. My wbc count was slightly elevated which makes me even more freaked out now. I’m scared I have cancer or something. My symptoms are mainly physical after 26 months off. I have severe ocd now and anxiety as well. Maybe it is time you go to the dr and have blood work done for peace of mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly your not alone at all. My neck muscles are constanly inflamed  and hurt. Also i have extreme jaw pain. And my ear does a weird popping sound when i swollow. (Kinda like there is water in there but there is not) i think this is from inflammation and because your ear canal is so close to your jaw muscles ect its all connected . Thats what i think anyway. Its such hell isnt it. When i press my muscles it hurts but feels good too. Kinda like there is trigger points or something. I use heat. Drink lots of water and try do gentle stretches and massage my neck daily.  Its by far my worst symptom  which i could just numb my neck . My heart breaks you are all going through this pain. Because i know how soul destroying it truly is. Its hard to actually  rest your neck. Please if anyone else has any other tips to relief pain let me know . I cry daily because this just gets too much .

Sup gonecase.  Your symptom set looks like mine.  Mostly physical (though when it gets really bad you start having mental problems just from the trauma of it).  I've mostly been dealing with acid reflux boiling into my mouth, heartburn, constant lower gi upset (diarrhea and bloating) and autoimmune symptoms (feeling body aches like in a fever, lymph nodes under jaw hurt).

Benzos are the gift that keeps on giving.

Rest assure though, that although I am the poster child for reflux, I do have times where things slowly ramp down to a manageable level.  Some days I even feel completely free of it.  But it's insanely rare and I'm still very much in it.  I am 12 months off of clonazepam.

I firmly believe we heal over time but that physical symptoms take longer to heal than mental ones.  I don't know why.  I suspect is has to do with the vagus nerve that ennervates our entire body.  Perhaps its damaged or something.

I've been considering taking omega fish oil because of it's apparent nervous system repairing properties but I've heard it can rev up symptoms as well.

Sorry for your suffering. I have back pain too but I have just embarked on my post withdrawal so it looks i have a tough time ahead...

SG