Head pressure when laying down

[pa...]

Anyone else's head get really tight and tons of pressure when you lay down? Mine is the worst when im laying on the back of my head, its like any pressure to the back of my head creates tons and tons of tightness and pressure in my head. When I lay on my stomach or side its a little better but still there. Almost one year in!!! Let's go! Gotta stay positive!

Hi Packer,

YES!  I can definitely relate.

If I am laying down and laying/leaning one way - it's no time at all before the intense pressure (pain?) starts to set in.

It's very weird, isn't it?

Now, this does not happen every time but, yes, often.

I generally get up and move around, sometimes I feel a little wonky when I get up but, it mostly subsides. 

For the longest time I had ongoing neck concerns/sis.  Now, everything is "head" (or cognitive) related.

This sx being a significant one.

Hope you find relief soon!

Be well.

-Believe

not having to many physical symptoms but I definatly get head pressure most of the day in any position.  pain killers have no effect .feel pressure in my eyes also

Thank you all for the replies!! Yes its crazy! I used to only be able to sleep on my back, but every oncw in awhile I'd get these weird sensations out of no where that woukd scare me and make my heart race! Now i can only sleep on my stomach!! It'll get better! Like you said! Just believe!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PackerFan,

I'm further along than you now, but I had this too! I would prop my head on 2 pillows, or sometimes sleep nearly sitting up because I couldn't lay my head down. It's totally gone now, but I realized last night actually that I still sleep on two pillows out of habit. This will end! And it's the best feeling when it's less sensitive! My whole head used to hurt to the touch and the pressure was bad when I laid flat.

Best,

Faith

:smitten: