Anyone here heal from colon spasm and pain ? Lower gas pain ?

[Pi...]

Anyone ? I had this symptom at second month until now not 24/7 but every day  wax and wane ( at evening 80% - 100%heal ) some time free of this symptom all day and i think its a window for me.already doing test endos and colon from GI doc all is fine and normal.i really hope someone here heal from this symptom and can make my mind a reassurance because my mind always give my thought of fear about this symptom.

Thank you for anyone replying   :)

[1a...]
You had GI tests done and they came back normal.  I have weird sensation all through out my GI tract.  They come and go.  Most people have GI issues.  It is a sx of withdrawal.  It will heal. Are you eating and drinking water?

You had GI tests done and they came back normal.  I have weird sensation all through out my GI tract.  They come and go.  Most people have GI issues.  It is a sx of withdrawal.  It will heal. Are you eating and drinking water?

Yes eating clean  white rice and meat and drinking water are your symptom similiar to mine ?

Im getting this symptom also gas bloating and diarrhea. its only been 10 days so maybe a bit early to complain

I'am been for 10 months now and i hope you get better soon

I am almost 13 months totally off after a VERY long taper and I am just now kinda sorta getting better in the GI dept .

It takes alot longer than you would think , add to that that ignorant Dr started me on this stuff years ago after a GI operation so I already had problems . I still cannot eliminate at all and have to take so many laxatives that I have accidents but its better than not going at all which is what would happen . I have gastroparesis now also and HAVE to stay on an eating /drinking/walking schedule . 

There is probably no way I will ever eat anything like a steak or BBQ or anything not easy to eat ever again .

You will get better , I had issues here already and this seems to hit you in your weakest spots .

I am almost 13 months totally off after a VERY long taper and I am just now kinda sorta getting better in the GI dept .

It takes alot longer than you would think , add to that that ignorant Dr started me on this stuff years ago after a GI operation so I already had problems . I still cannot eliminate at all and have to take so many laxatives that I have accidents but its better than not going at all which is what would happen . I have gastroparesis now also and HAVE to stay on an eating /drinking/walking schedule . 

There is probably no way I will ever eat anything like a steak or BBQ or anything not easy to eat ever again .

You will get better , I had issues here already and this seems to hit you in your weakest spots .

I hope you will get better and heal  :thumbsup:

I hope there is more people here who heal from this symptom.

A replay will be so much help me through this symptom.

at least i know iam not alone  :-\

Hi,

I've had IBS for more than 35 years. Not always bad, even good years. After getting on benzo my IBS has become worse again. Because of IBS I 'm on a restricted diet ( FODMAP).  Since July 2019 I had more gut issues, cramps and pain. Had a colonography done last week, this week the results came: all was OK.  But I  have to be very careful with what I eat and drink. Hope you get better soon.