Paranoia

[a4...]

[a4...]

Greetings fellow BBs,

Gosh this has been a difficult few weeks.  My last full wave (I’ve had “mini” waves) was 12/19/19...That one lasted for days.  Lately an hour wave here or a couple of hours there...but manageable.  The paranoia however is driving me bonkers.  I do not like this, not one bit.  Thankfully, I can rationalize that the intense fear is not real,  but it is really starting to annoy me.  Last couple of weeks I feared I was going to become an illicit drug user and become homeless because I read one article.  Today, I feared that if I acted slightly odd people would judge me and make me take benzos again.  I seriously cannot make this stuff up...and my ears are burning, itching...weird weird weird!

This is CRAZY, I think doctors should take these drugs and be forced into withdrawal to feel what it is like so they could develop a tiny bit of sympathy.  I hate modern psychiatry, thank god for BBs...I am reaching out for support from all I can gather right now and I am so grateful I can come on here and vent.  ❤️❤️❤️ 

Love

FL

Oh yeah I would so love to put the doctor that initially put me on clonazepam on it for a few months and have him go through withdrawal for a couple years after!!! oh that would feel so good:)))

I had bad paranoia at the beginning. I felt I was acting strange and people where judging me. I had to constantly check how I was sitting and where I had my hands,Kept thinking people could see how confused my mind was. When I stared into the mirror I looked fine so I spent the days pretending. It is a lot better now and am hoping it will continue to improve

[7a...]

Greetings fellow BBs,

Gosh this has been a difficult few weeks.  My last full wave (I’ve had “mini” waves) was 12/19/19...That one lasted for days.  Lately an hour wave here or a couple of hours there...but manageable.  The paranoia however is driving me bonkers.  I do not like this, not one bit.  Thankfully, I can rationalize that the intense fear is not real,  but it is really starting to annoy me.  Last couple of weeks I feared I was going to become an illicit drug user and become homeless because I read one article.  Today, I feared that if I acted slightly odd people would judge me and make me take benzos again.  I seriously cannot make this stuff up...and my ears are burning, itching...weird weird weird!

This is CRAZY, I think doctors should take these drugs and be forced into withdrawal to feel what it is like so they could develop a tiny bit of sympathy.  I hate modern psychiatry, thank god for BBs...I am reaching out for support from all I can gather right now and I am so grateful I can come on here and vent.  ❤️❤️❤️ 

Love

FL

My doc at the time forced me to quit Valium 20 mg in 6 days hospital taper. He said it was a long safe taper and that all symptoms I got was pure hypocondria. I just wanna give him benzo and w/d it like he did to me. And then say stop be such a pain in the *** this is just in your head.