should I have started taper from updose amount??

[Ha...]

Just curious about this, in Jan 2018 when I first started to really hit tolerance, I was updosing , some days to 2.0-2.5 mg's

when my running dose was actually 1.5 mg's of Klonopin, wondering if this explains partly why I've had such a rough taper, now day 574 but at least I have the compounding pharmacy now, ( 2 weeks in ),  this question about updosing has bothered me for sometime now.. ( trying posting it  here, it didn't any response in withdrawals)

Well, I would think the taper should have started from the updose amount.  I've had to updose twice and both times, I started over at the updose amount.  But, since you didn't do the updosing every day, I'm not sure.  Hopefully, someone will come along to give you better advice.

yeah, I did smooth out and stopped updosing in March 2018, then I held till June 18th 2018 when taper started , so

hoping I didn't do any damage in that regard, but with this crap, anythings possible

At this point it really is hard to speculate...shoudda, coudda, woudda...water over the dam now...Just move forward and try to forget about it :thumbsup: