Should I hold or keep going?

[CM...]

I feel like a hold might be needed but not sure what to do.

I’m down to .83mgs of V. Do you think a hold would even do anything at this point?

Is this amount of Valium even touching me anymore? Can’t tell if this is just another point of my taper where my body is telling me to hold or if I’m approaching the acute phase. 

Just really confused on what I should do.

It’s so hard to know what to do, but IMO a hold isn’t going to hurt whereas another cut when you’re still feeling the last one is dicey.  I once held for two months during my taper and it wasn’t a problem.

Good luck, I hope things let up for you soon.

I echo Challis99's opinion- a hold is never a bad idea when a bad feeling is lurking. I had to reduce from 1.0mg V by 10% cuts weekly, so for me 0.83mg was significant. And yes, strange as it seems, each cut brought a few symptoms. Jumped at a tiny dose. Did OK after.

I echo Challis99's opinion- a hold is never a bad idea when a bad feeling is lurking. I had to reduce from 1.0mg V by 10% cuts weekly, so for me 0.83mg was significant. And yes, strange as it seems, each cut brought a few symptoms. Jumped at a tiny dose. Did OK after.

How long did it take you to finish the last 1mg?

And what dose did you jump from?

Thx

Had the same experience when I got down below 1mg. It was really difficult at times. Yes, that little can affect you. I had to slow my taper rate drastically. I wanted to burn through it too. If you quit now, you'd probably be in for a wild ride. Give yourself the time and continue slowly. The only way is through it and time.