~ Shifting Clonazepam Dosing From 3 To 4 Times Day ~ NAUSEA!!

[Se...]

To me, clonazepam is not “long acting”.  Maybe because I’m tapered off alprazolam for more than 3 months now?  Good riddance to that!!

Anyway, this morning I started dosing every 6 hours instead of every 8 hours.  Pretty sure I’ve been experiencing inter dose withdrawal and/or tolerance and/or too rapid tapering.  Each dose is small; 0.135mg/dose for a total of 0.54mg/day.  I’ve tapered too quickly so holding for the past 6 days at 0.54mg. Trying to stabilize. My MAJOR symptom is nausea then insomnia. It’s been relentless the entire taper...even before my taper began. That’s one of the many reasons I need to get off the poison. 

Every day I have nausea but some days are worse than others without any change in dosing or food consumed. I’m very food sensitive so I stick to the same boring menu every day. I force myself to eat. 

During the alprazolam DLMT, I dosed 4 times a day but was still on clonazepam twice a day so it’s hard to gauge if that dosing schedule was helpful or not.  I guess it was since I’m off alprazolam now!

I have a cabinet full of prescription meds for nausea but they offer minimal relief and the side effects, for the most part, aren’t worth it. Another cabinet full of OTC remedies that also aren’t very effective. So I suffer.  I am tempted right now to take a low dose of Zofran and suffer with the added headache/constipation and sometimes random drug induced akathisia IF it would offer a minuscule amount of relief.  Still pondering. 

Anyone have success with 6 hour dosing with the clonazepam beast?  And as always, looking for remedies to quell nausea.

Thank buddies!

SG

💜

For nausea, if you have access to medical marijuana, even low thc strains that are not altering, that is the best thing to help me. I had never-ending nausea while I was tapering.

If no access, then CBD oil might help. It did help me before I got my med marijuana card.

For nausea, if you have access to medical marijuana, even low thc strains that are not altering, that is the best thing to help me. I had never-ending nausea while I was tapering.

If no access, then CBD oil might help. It did help me before I got my med marijuana card.

@Njstrength

I've tried both.  Neither helped.

I'm so desperate for relief!

Thanks for the suggestions.

SG

💜